domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

Movies time~

I'm watching a horror movie, apparently. The name is 'The Shining' and I bet most of you have already seen it, because a friend of mine told me it was an old movie and has dead little twin-girls and a little boy that sences paranormal things and has an 'imaginary friend' living in her mouth.

I'll let you a link with many versions and pages to watch the movie, I choosed one on megavideo because my computer sucks, but it looks great and has good audio.


[Here]

I recomend to watch it on megavideo if you have problems like those with your computer, such as lag, because it downloads faster and doesn't stock the screen.

I'll post something more when I finish the movie so I won't be tempted to tell you every single detail it's going on xD and also I'll put a PS of the movie when something good appears so you can recognice the movie and remember if you've aleady seen it :)

No hay comentarios: