domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

FRUSTRATED! >:S

I HATE THIS!! I had plans to go visit my boyfriend tomorrow. I wanted to go to a LGBT festival that's gonna take place where my boyfriend lives. I like people, I know that extremist-heterosexual-people is really gay and that straight people doesn't care or mind about gay people so I know this festival was a synonym of like "enjoy that we are humans and we have sexuality!(<> talking)"  I wanted to go so badly... since I was little I'd wondered how was it to fight for something you . Like wars and revolutions... I've always wondered how would it to fight for something you ?? 

I've seen tons of marches and protests and I always say "why didn't I go there? that's something I feel identified with... I should have been there, I BELIEVE IN THAT CAUSE!!" but I never go... I really wanted to be there tomorrow (now today because of the time) but my boyfriend saw that festival (not even a march, a riot or a protest) as something bad... something wrong... like if I wouldn't enjoy being with him... what does he know?! I've always wanted to go but I've never gone because I'm scared of going by myself... and it's stupid that I need someone to be there with me but I don't like loneliness... I've always thought that things in life are best when you're with someone.

This really meant a lot to me... but I fought with my boyfriend and that made me mad. Then I fought with my parents... now I won't go either the festival or to see my boyfriend...

I think it's sad because I really wanted to see him and I really thought this would be special and meaningful... now I realized that if I really wanted to go I should probably go by myself... but I'm too proud to do it and I'm too scared of being alone... that's the worse of it. I don't even have the guts to fight for something I do believe in...

No hay comentarios: