domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Jack Skellington, how to make:


Well, Hello everyone, I'm back :3.


Yesterday I made a little pretty squared Jack Skellington, it is so small haha xD I found it on images.google.com while searching for some images to my little cousin's birthday party. I couldn't resist the temptation so I printed it at school and made it at 3 am at home xD you must think that I'm crazy, but my little nieces came to a sleepover and I needed something to stay awake @. @ what can I say? they have lots of energy :) It was
pretty easy to do, just that mine is a little bad-made (I repeat, I was trying to stay awake xD) but it's okay :3 I let you the imagen, it's very fun and cute and overall, easy to do.




Just cut all the pieces and the stick them together as the letter says :D

time taken: 30 minuts max.




[[Click on it to make it bigger]]

No hay comentarios: