domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Tokio Hotel comes to Monterrey!! :D


Yay!!~~ I'm so happy X3

Three or four years ago, I started listening Tokio Hotel's music. I love the band and their music is something that makes me feel strange.I can not explain how I felt when I listened to them, but despite the fact that they have become a commercial band, I still like most of their songs, and finally, after not being able to go to their concert about a year or two ago, I'll go to their concert in Monterrey this November 30th! this is s
omething I look forward to X3 this will be an unforgettable experience for me, or at least I hope so, but I would love to go and meet them

I hope that not many people attend the section in which I bought my tickets, as well there will be more probabilities to be in the front and see more closely! X3

Anyway, here's the place to buy the tickets, only with mastercard and visa D:

[Link]

It has a map and all, but you must have an account so you can buy the tickets.




No hay comentarios: