sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

A Kuroshitsuji dream!! :D


I jut wake up from an awesome dream!!

I went to a Kuroshitsuji musical and I meet some of the staff guys, it was already late when I came in to the room but in that momment I was selected for a 'special surpise' , sadly, my mom, my grandmother and some aunties came to another musical in the other room and they wanted me to stay with them (th reason why I was late for the play). Then theirs ended up first and wanted to leave. I was really frustrated and wanted to cry, then one of the staff girls gave me her gifbag, saying it was no problem because I've missed a lot and she got gifbags each time time she participated in the play (three times per day).

I was sad because of that and she just smiled, then I leave. The bag had a poster of Sebastian, three special limited edision mangas, a T-shirt and dunno what else... Even thou' it was just a dream I gotta say I had a good time :)


No hay comentarios: