jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

Water- Just so I don´t loose this again


Hahahhaa, a while ago, I believe I was just getting out of elementary school when I watched this video for the first time, and I remember laughing so much hahaha a few years later I wanted to see it again and don´t-ask-me-how, but I found it still on youtube. I was already on high school and now I´m in college and I had almost lost all hopes of it to be still online, and what a surprise! the video is still alive and it has over 18 000 views xD I imagine it´s because the title really promises you to help you with your homework and by the 3rd minute you are dying of 1.boredom or 2.laugh and why not? sometimes both! xD hahaha I guess it just needs to be shared on 9gag or something to get viral.

Anyways, I{m putting it here just so I can find it whenever I feel like watching it again hahaha hope you enjoy it as much as I did xD

No hay comentarios: