jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

I just hate final papers!

Time has passed by and now I'm in 9th semester, just one more and I'll finally graduate from college. I know I only visit this blog when I don't want to do a hw or study, but right now I feel like I need to say this:

I'm afraid of the future.

Once more, you see me here struggling with one of the first "worse parts" of the semester. The most horrible teacher and blablabla and yes, I'm nervous and afraid... But there is so much in the game! Anything that goes wrong for the rest (almost a month) of the semester will define if I'll stay an extra semester (without graduating, of course) without my friends, peers, classmates, and practically any known face. I'm nervous, I'm stressed... My hair is falling down and I really feel sick.

I just hope that all of this shit that I'm going through will end soon with nice results. I know I'm not a smarty-pants... But I do my best... Even when the universe makes a conspiracy against me :/

Anyways, I gotta go back to my presentation and hopefully I'll be finished by 5 am, so I can get a couple of hours to sleep.

See you later!

No hay comentarios: