sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Friends~

Time ago I said that I felt dumped by my friends, well... today that feeling is disappearing. Slowly, but disappearing. I think that the problem whit my friendship are two persons in the group, but from those there's one that is the worse one.

One of the crow is gossiping behind our backs with the other, and I really hate it because they both had been talking about me recently. Dudeeees if you got a problem with me, come and say it to my face, what's the point to make it a secret if you are going to let everyone know anyway?!! motherfuckerbitches >_>

Whatever, I (We) are better without them, and I can say it loudly because I've seen my friends when those persons are and are not hanging out with us.

I won't say anyth ing to them or to my friends. I don't want to look like a drama queen (that's what they think I am) so... I will just let things be.

sooner or latter they are going to make me mad and I won't stand it. Until then, I will enjoy my FRIENDS, and not those bitches who think they are the world's bitches >_> they can eff themselves with a cactus :D!

No hay comentarios: