domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Zombie Dream~~




This is the first time I dream with zombies, I don't know why._. Altermind

I dreamed that I was with my family on the theater watching
a pl
ay, it was second call and we were waiting for the popcorn xD because my sister had gone to buy it, so we waited but then the zombies apeared and all my family ran away, but I stayed still waitting for my sister ._.



The we changed sceneries and we were at somewhere else but like a movie theater
or so, and again, the zombies apeared but now they didn't let m
e go to my seat. So I knew that fighting with them would be useless because they were too many, so I just avoided them D:

By this a man with a top-hat was smirking at me e-e

The we were at a store and I was with my brother and he was with the shopping cart full and still wondering if he should take that pair of shoes xD and I was like UGBK >_> Time to haul ass out of here!and then I noticed that there were zombies too and they started to follow me e-e soy I ran D:

and I knew my family needed stuff so I grabbed everything that
I could (mostly clothes)
and took my brother and we started running, then we went to the parking lot and Ryuk (from death note)




And he was like 'Damn girl, I told you to use the Death Note' and I don't know why I answered'Yes, I know, but I don't wan't to!'

So, if you've seen the anime, there's a part where the cops read a fake rule about the people that uses the DEATH NOTE which says that if you use it, eventually you'll die; and that was the reason why I hadn't used the DEATH NOTE, which seems illogic because they were all dead people already ._.

Anyway, he gave me the DEATH NOTE inside a yellow envelope and told me to do the 'EYES DEAL'

I was about to get the eyes when a soft hand waked me up. What a waste, I gave up half of my life time and I couldn't even use the eyes xD hahahaa xD this is one of my weirdest dream ever! xD

No hay comentarios: