sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Good Morning~~


I wake up early this morning, I dunno why, but I'm happy :P



Since I'm having breakfast like... right now x3 I'm using my little free time (which means: as long as breakfast last) I decided to keep reading an Akuroku Fanfic that I found on Deviantart.

I think I'm getting tired of all the drama on the fic, but without it there's no story. And also, there's not much drama at all, but it really hooks you up.
I'm reading the chapter 19 from 30something, which I ki
nda like, but I don't know If I'll be able to stand all the chapters D:

anyways. It's a good story X3 I'm really into it X3

I'm almost done with my cereal! Nooou!!

x_X well, I guess I'm leaving x_X X3 I want to keep reading, but homework won't let T_T so I need to hurry (yay for motivation! :D) xD

If you read this: thanks :3


BTW: 7 days till my B-day! X3
Hahahaha xD

No hay comentarios: