sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Friendship? :\ Now I don't know...

Yesterday at school I asked a friend to help me and my team with a final work that he has too. I was asking just for five minutes of his time and he really rudely said that he wouldn't spent two days of his life (this weekend) explaining me something that he could do in half an hour.


That really broke my heart.


I mean, I wasn't even talking about the math test that we're gonna have this Monday, I just wanted five minutes from him to explain me something about finances.

his exactly words were 'Why would I lost two days of my life in something I can do in 30 minutes?'- Hell I wanted to cry!

I just said him that friends help each other :\ that really turns me down. To know that you are a nuisance... I don't want to annoy him so I'll stop making him questions about school and so. I don't know if that's actually a solution, but is the best I can do... I guess... for the rest of our friendship? ....

No hay comentarios: