lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

Nightmares night...

I had a nightmare a few days ago, it was horrible because it was related to my family and my dogpets. I love them and I really hate what the dream minded.

The dream begun with a party at my house with all my family, which is unusual because we only get all together on chrismas, but anyway, I don't know why I had the feeling that it was because of something related to me.

Everything was fine, I was passing trough the house playing with my cousins and then I went to the TV room to watch RUGRATS with my brother. He was sit on the couch and he looked extremely tired and full of dirt, I assumed it was because he had been working and cleaning the garden for the party whit the family.


That's when the nightmare started.

My dad came in drunk and yelled to my brother that he was a lazy fat ass and a stupid and some other horrible things. Then he said 'I'tired of you being fucking lazy all fucking day! but now that's over, I'll put an end to that' I don't know from where, but my dad took three white little puppy dogs, they were shaking on his arms and they seem to want to cry. I was afraid because he took a knife and my mom saw him.

'That's not the way to fix things!' she yelled about to cry, but it was too late, my dad cut one of the puppies ' throat and half of its face then he trowed it to me. I panicked! I couldn't catch the pour dog and it fell to the ground, crying and running in circles, even though it wasn't bleeding. I started crying and realize that it had to have a meaning. The dogs were representing me and my brothers. The hurt one couldn't been mine because I didn't feel anything, so it must have been someone's else. I couldn't turn to my sides to see if my mom or my brother were okay, everything vanished and turned white... then I woke up crying like a baby.


I took ten minutes to stand up from bed. It was a horrible nightmare. I couldn't sleep after that.

My doctor says that I'm affraid of my dad and that the dog means that I don't know how to talk with my dad about his alcohol problems, but I know that it means that I know my dad is very dangerous when drunk, and that I must protect my brother and stay away from him, because it have been more than 20 years trying to make my dad understand, but it doesn't work...


No hay comentarios: