viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

So, now I'm the evil one?

What the hell!?!! I hate friendship! one of my friends, maybe the only one that actually cares for meand that'll do anything for me is depress now and I can't help him... I feel like shit DX why can't I make him happy? :S I just make things worse DX and I hate it DX... not conform with that, another friend (who I've not talk a lot recently) asked me to go to the moves tomorrow with my group of ''friends'' and him. I do want to go with them, but I'm not interested on the movies they want to watch. I've done it thousand times! we go to the movies and I pay for a movie that I don't want to watch just to be with them :S and sometimes I don't even go with them because I don't have money to pay for the tickets :S!!!

I worked hard to get the money for this musical that I want to watch and I working hard because I don't have someone or something in which to go there (the musical is on the next city, a hour away) and I'm worried because it seems like i wont go after all, but it feels like shit that someone who knows you tries to make you the villain to get what they want >_>


Fuck! it feels horrible!!! THEY DON"T EVEN KNOW ME AND STILL DARE TO SAY THAT THEY LOVE ME AND MISS ME AND THAT THEY WANT ME TO BE WITH THEM?!! HELL'S SHIT!! DX

I can't hold my tears anymore, I love theater. Here in the tiny town where I live is almost death that kind of culture.

The conversation with my friend was son persistant that he even tried to blackmail me with some money he borrowed me one day that he was so hurry to wait for me to get my purse.

he ended the conversation blaming me for not to go, like saying 'Okay but don't say that we're not friends of you because of US, 'cause we ask you to go out with us and you don't want to' FUCK, IF ONLY HE KNEW!!!

I just stayed speechless... it means ' if you don't come with us to do something you don't want to, then you're not our friend, but if we don't go with you to do something you like, then you're the wrong one because it means you wont go out with us.'

I hate it.

I miss the old days when we were REAL FRIENDS! :C

No hay comentarios: