jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Sweet Pool 38!!

haha, that's right, I'm already at part 38 muahaha! xD the story is each video more and more confusing, but I think with time everything's gonna get clear (or at least that's what I hope to).





Also I passed the first alternative finale from the game, Oh my ._. Youiji is literally rape to death._. I won't spoil you anymore. Hope you like the videogame, and if you play it or have a coment about it, don't doubt and post it, I'll accept anything that comes from you (even if they're rotten tomatoes) :D!




WARNING! this videos contain YAOI, which mean boyxboy relationships. On the finale parts there are explicit sex and some strong images that sensitive people may not stand, so please, only watch if you're 100% sure you can stand it, otherwise, don't complain about it, remember, no one forced you to watch and you were already warned.

No hay comentarios: