miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Sweet Pool~




I've been playing this game named 'Sweet Pool' I can't say I'm in love with the main character, but I think he's really cute $:

I have some screenshots from the game, but I f ound it on Youtube with spanish subtitles.


This are Youji and Tetsuo <3! haha xD


This is Tetsuo eating some kind of food that looks like a hotdog&Spaguetti's marriage's abortion D: (but still looks yummi :D)





And this are Zenya and Kitani (or something like that, I don't really remember his name ._.)



-->Kitani(?)&Zenya<--

The name of the iguana is Cristie, haha, she's really cute too :D




This is the first part, if you want to check the rest you can go to the Youtube page :)

it's very entertainer.

Since I'm bad writing reviews, here's the one I read that made me force my friends to download me the game :D xD


I think that's all... I'll be doing screenshots of the game, hope you like them :P

No hay comentarios: